Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Courses increase Business Credit Score, raising Capital, Investment etc...

FUB Member
    Thanks

Courses increase Business Credit Score, raising Capital, Investment etc...

I want to learn the best way a fairly new LLC can increase it's credit score rapidly.

I understand the basics.

Obtain an EIN (I have)
    A bank account (I have) TIAA
    I've applied for multiple credit cards all rejected (Amex, capital one, chase)

I've obtain a Duns and Bradstreet Number however all these credit filing agencies want $1000+ just to check/monitor Business Credit Score - I'm not sure whether this is actually
    going to help - or there's other cheaper products on the market to check/increase business credit score.

I've read that businesses should obtain a line of credit from various vendors, however as a small business I'm not doing $1000's in spending, so a Business Credit card with even with $200 limit will suffice, and
    overtime the limit will increase. Plus there are so many great incentives from cashback to air miles etc.. compared to personal credit they're some fantastic perks!

Currently using capital contributions via personal credit card - however that needs to stop and all the credit needs to be via business credit card so the spending is reporting under the business.

Does anyone know a business pre-paid card that reports to all these credit agencies like equifax, experian, dnb etc... know any good ones? That doesn't require an SSN - I have an ITIN.

Thanks
    Last edited by jjssj; 08-11-2018 at 06:16 AM.

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!