Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: How to win an argument?

FUB Member
    Thanks

How to win an argument?

My partner and I usually argue about a lot of things. It's a good thing that our talk does not always end up into big fights.. How about you? Do you have healthy conversations about your partner, even if you both disagree on a particular topic?

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    FUB Member
    Thanks
    You can't argue with me, if I agree with you.

If you feel that your partner is confrontational in most things, then it may work in your favor, to let him feel like he/she has won few (minor / less relevant) points, and you can hold your grounds for other things that matter.

Banned
    Thanks
    It is really interesting question!

FUB Member
    Thanks
    I tried making him feel like he won, but there are just times that I couldn't do it. I guess I need to practice more patience and understanding. Ugh, I just want our relationship to work.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    ----------
    I just want our relationship to work
    ----------
    Seems like that is your answer, reasoning & problem.
    Apparently, the other person also knows this about you. In such a situation, that person is almost always likely to keep pushing their own agenda without any compromise, as they know that you will do all your possible compromises since you really want things to work.

Not just act, but also be prepared to walk away from a situation or even toxic relationships like this. When the other person sees what they have to lose (they have to feel it, you telling them won't really make much difference), they will start talking about the compromises they can make.

P.S. Also, instead of trying to think that book like 'How to win friends & influence people' might have your solution, in your particular situation, you need to try reading (or at least listening to audiobooks) like 'The Art of Negotiation'.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    *added*
    Also, you should really, really, really listen to "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck".

Amazon:
    Code:
    amazon.com/Subtle-Art-Not-Giving-Counterintuitive/dp/0062457713/
    Code:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/41a443c5de27c3f2d2663d9d3d22aeaf/The_Subtle_sanet.st.rar.html
    Note: Not my upload, but searched & posted the link for you.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    In this thread you say that you argue a lot with your partner.

In another recent thread you say that you broke up with your boyfriend.

In any case, I don't think it's healthy to try to work out your relationship issues in an internet forum. Talk to your friends, get counseling, or talk to your partner. Otherwise it's an awful lot like gossip.

But I'm guessing you don't have a legitimate issue. You're probably just on here to collect info for your next ebook on relationships.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Sorry for the confusion, guys... it's just been on/off with us, it's frustrating me too. I'll look into what you're all telling me. Thank you