Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Dissertation Help and Success Stories

FUB Member
    Thanks

Dissertation Help and Success Stories

Looking for dissertation success stories. I am getting my MSc in marketing. So I have 20,000 words to write by the 23rd of May (17 days). I barely have anything written besides what I wrote for my proposal. I just sent my survey out a couple of days ago. I have all my research but everything is so scattered and unorganized. Looking for anyone who was in a similar boat and had successful results. Could you please tell me how you achieved it. Thanks!!

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ppoliq For This Useful Post:

swartz (07-12-2018)

Thanks
    I wrote my MSc thesis in about a week. It was the worst week of my life, but if I can do it in a week you can do it in 17 days! I did have all of my background information collected, all of my results, and all of my figures made, though. So really in that week I was just typing everything up formally. Like you, I had a proposal and some other work (conference posters and abstracts) that helped organize my thoughts and information.
    I jumped around on sections. I wrote the Methods first, then the Results, then the Intro, then the Discussion and Conclusions. This was pretty much by order of 'easiness' to write for me. The nice thing is, you probably already know at least the Results and Methods sections pretty well. Once all of your sections are filled up, now go back through and edit it.
    For me, the worst part was the intro because it requires making sure to cite all of the relevant work before your own that you're building on. You should also come up with a vague plan of how to get everything done--make a schedule. Make the outline in one day, gather reference the second, etc. Remember to get some rest and to relax every now and then or you will go crazy.

Thanks
    Trust in yourself. Have confidence in your ability to do good research. You survived 2 years of grad school, and you're almost at the finish line. Every milestone in grad school might be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life, but look how far you've come. You can pull through on this too. I too have confidence you can write 50 pages in 17 days. If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me. Now get on it! BUT! In a case you feel you cant overcome this, here is a link of a very qualified dissertation writing service https://dissertationhelp.com/ They actually helped me a lot and they are the best ones!