Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Best courses to learn Ecommerce

FUB Member
    Thanks

What are the Best courses to learn Ecommerce?

I am a total newbie to Ecommerce. I don’t want to waste time and energy on useless courses.

Can you please recommend courses that teach basics and courses that teach advance stuff? Ideally a course that teaches basics and advance would be best.

Which guru should I follow in this field?

I want to sell few clothing related products within my country.

Thanks
    Last edited by young; 06-23-2018 at 05:29 AM.

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    Thanks
    Hcom 2020 is a great place the learn ecommerce based on paid advertising.

To learn SEO I would look at OMG & The Lab.

After that you could look at anything my Ezra Firestone - he truely is an ecom expert.

To learn how to set up the website, if going with Shopify Hcom 2020 shows you how to do this. If going with Wordpress there are plenty of tutorials online.

Quote Originally Posted by young View Post
    I am a total newbie to Ecommerce. I don’t want to waste time and energy on useless courses.

Can you please recommend courses that teach basics and courses that teach advance stuff? Ideally a course that teaches basics and advance would be best.

Which guru should I follow in this field?

I want to sell few clothing related products within my country.

Thanks
    Focus, Study, Plan, Take Action, Succeed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kayt61 For This Useful Post:

young (06-23-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 273 Posts
    Fred Lam – Zero Up

http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...highlight=Fred

Total noob friendly program...

if you want a link to the download, hit the thanks button
    "The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 273 Posts
    Build your store first... then you can work on your business and skills.
    Last edited by minti; 06-23-2018 at 09:12 PM.
    "The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off."

New FUB Member
    Thanks
    Im in a similar boat as far as learning eCommerce. BUT Ive been learning some about the Supplement business for over a couple years now.

As of the last couple months Ive been teaching myself copywriting. Copywriting is vital as its somewhere between 20-40% (arguably) of your strategy. You can hire it out to a upworker sure or do it yourself. Theres all kinds of tiny "copywriting"/Optimization tricks like using USD in back of the numerical value instead of $ sign.

Know your marketing channels, dont try to do/figure out all of them like me or you may be stuck in analysis paralysis. All business is just Innovation and Marketing...

Ive gone as far as setting up LLCs and whatnot, but lack of funding has killed my productivity. I work a full time job, but am going through a bankruptcy after bad investments. So being in my current state I somewhat switched gears and started looking at PLR supplements (kinda suck compared to the option of custom formulation-custom helps differentiate) and dropshipping since Im on a shoestring budget. BUT even dropshipping with PPC its suggested you have $2000-4000 for testing to find killer products.

Me personally....Im looking to do dropshipping temporarily. My choice focus is continuity products, especially consumables. Keep em buying month after month (well average time for a customer on continuity is said to be 3 MOs..).

Now dropshipping has a major flaw in my logic...It takes weeks for customers to receive product and youre reliant on these Chinese sellers on alibaba express and whatnot.

Ebay and amazon are there as an option, I think decent for setting slightly lower prices to custom stuff because people always are googling stuff to find it cheaper, my theory is why not just give to them (-10% or so). The downside to this is the increased fees (PP/Ebay especially) associated with these platforms.

As for shopify, I got a shop up. Fiverrs good for cheap logos. For 1800 you can do voice script instead of callcenter when starting out.
    Shopify has some vital apps for your business.....urgency/scarcity countdown, wheelio, shop rewards etc etc etc. Lots of really good stuff around the apps, just google "top shopify apps" and take a look yourself.

Learn about abandoned carts (I dont see many courses addressing this); having a email sequence for this can save 10%, but hand calling them (or outsource the process) can save up to 40% its said.

Im dying to get into the supplement game as Ive purchased so many learning materials on the subject. But Im looking to do some standard dropshipping as a secondary source of income. Im a hard worker and do 12 hours at work most days physical labor unrelated to this field...So this online stuff doesnt even feel like work to me. Ive been researching how to make money online the last 10 years. Have had very little success, partly do to shiny object syndrome. But anyways Ive settled down and am looking to kill it in the ecommerce realm.

If you wanna share your progress (being in similar boats), leave your contact details in PM. Liking these course suggestings, gonna check em out.

BTW does anyone have any knowledge on getting custom jewelry made? (Where to source a manufacturer for this luxury niche?)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AllInMarketing For This Useful Post:

young (06-25-2018)