Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Traveling thread

Thanks

Traveling thread

Do you like traveling? What is your favorite trip?

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    Thanks
    My favorite trip was to Bali! Amazing place..

New FUB Member
    Thanks
    Been to Hawaii multiple times, hardly that exotic IMO. Kinda phony on the surface too. Ive been almost 10 times to visit family. The weather is hot and sticky, but the beaches are killer. Maybe with the lava flow lately you can get a discount on tickets

Being white foreigner sometimes makes you a target for anyone selling stuff because they think you got money-atleast when I went south of the border. I recall going to Mexico one time wed get hit up every minute to buy something or pull a hustle. Really annoying... For instance someone would say $5 for a photo with a Iguana, then say $10 for the picture because theres 2 of you in the photo (hed include the Iguana...) WTF, I didnt pay. I personally blame the rich tourists for making everything so damn expensive. There were people paying villagers $5 for a fucking bottled water!!! No wonder they came at us like locust. Dont know if Id go again now since theres so much Cartel violence. Wasnt that cheap being in a tourist destination (Puerto Vallarta), which to me was going to be one of the main benefits. Was just ok.

Id like to check out Thailand and Costa Rica. Both have seasonal weather but are considers pretty cheap. I dont know too much about the cultures, but theres a number of expats living in those 2 destinations.

If youre looking for a wife maybe try the Baltics/Russia as theres over 10% more woman than men!

Maybe one day Ill have the bankroll to buy a condo in a destination I like. Phillipines/Thailand got condos for 50K last I checked and even cheaper! Im currently studying work that I can do remotely to earn a 6 figure income; that and looking for a cheaper location.

Would love to hear some good destinations...
    Last edited by AllInMarketing; 06-24-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks
    My best rest was on Seychelles! I was in Savoy 5* with my family. Hotel was perfect. The food was of a good quality and diverse at both breakfast and dinner. Beau Vallon is the most beautiful beach in Mahe. Pool is big and clean, I liked it! Rooms are big and well-designed. Highly recommend this place! Here you can find more information https://savoy.sc/

Thanks
    New Zeland was awesome

Thanks
    I prefer to spend my vocations in Europe. Spain or Italy are always my favourite destinations

Thanks
    I like Italy