Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Ultimate Screen Recorder Software for Windows

New FUB Member
    Thanks

Question Ultimate Screen Recorder Software for Windows

Hello Guys! I'm looking for a reliable recording software that does not break the bank. There are so many screen capture tools that I feel a bit confused. I don't trust free programs because I'm afraid of malware etc. I compared the prices of variuos software, their features and functions. I have tried out few of them XSplit, Dxtory even Camtasia free version (unfortunalety my computer appeared to be not powerful enough for such a powerful machine) after some time of researching I came a cross a really nice screen recorder called Action!. It records really good videos, makes high quality screenshots, has built-in manager and simple, user friendly interface, few recording modes, LIVE streaming option with upload and export to popular destinations.. etc. here is more info https://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html All in all, it seems to be pretty impressive screen recorder, it does not lag my PC and actually I'm positively surprised with a video output quality. So the question is: Is there anyone who has some experience with this desktop recorder? I wish my trial version will last forever but I left only 2 days..

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    Thanks
    i record sometime with snagit, but I didn't try for longer than 20 min.