Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Duston McGroarty – 1st Page Academy

Thanks
    Thanked 14,721 Times in 5,459 Posts

Duston McGroarty – 1st Page Academy

Duston McGroarty – 1st Page Academy

The Most Comprehensive and Proven 1st Page Ranking System On the Plane

Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
    Week #1: Discover Hidden and Untapped Keywords
    You’ll discover how to really dig deep and find hot money keywords
    Determine quickly, in advance, whether or not a keyword is worth taking the time to rank for
    You’ll learn how much competition is too much and when it’ll be a breeze to get 1st page rankings
    Get access to my down & dirty competitive research blueprint
    Watch as I dissect, inspect, and review the most popular keyword and SEO tools on the market today
    You’ll also get access to my Search Ranking Calculator so you can estimate your income before you decide on a keyword

Week #2: How to Quickly Knock Out 1st Page Worthy Content
    You’ll learn exactly what the search engines want in a 1st page worthy piece of content and how you can quickly give it to them
    Discover the secret “Copy Cat” technique that’ll not only ensure a 1st page worthy piece of content but will also set you up for a massive number of backlinks
    You’ll get access to my Longtail Keyword Article Template—a fill-in-the-blank method of writing a 1st page worthy piece of content in a snap
    You’ll get access to my content outsourcing system that I’ve used to outsource many 1st Page pieces of content
    You’ll learn how to find the most relevant, related keywords (LSI keywords) and how to strategically “pepper” them throughout your article

Week #3: How to Setup Your Website for Massive Conversions
    Why you absolutely HAVE to use WordPress if you’re just starting out and looking to achieve fast results
    You’ll get access to my list of required WordPress Plugins to be sure you achieve the highest rankings as quickly as possible
    Learn which website layout gets the best click through rates (CTR) and where the best places to put your CTA’s are
    Discover my Sneaky Sidebar Method that boosts your CTR’s through the roof and allows you to double or even triple your income from each article
    You’ll learn whether or not you should include comments, a footer, a search box, an RSS feed, social media links, sharing options, and much, much more!

Week #4: How to Quickly & Easily Land Relevant, High-Quality Backlinks
    If you’ve followed the training to a “T” in the first three modules, this module shouldn’t be necessary but it can quickly speed up your results
    Learn my go-to sources for extremely easy, and long-term, backlinks from high authority websites
    Discover what a Private Blog Network is and whether or not it’s necessary
    You’ll learn how to analyze the top 10 results, find their current backlinks, and how to legally steal them from right under their nose
    There are common backlinking strategies happening right now that could be detrimental to your website—find out what they are how to avoid potential catastrophe
    Discover how to get 1st page rankings by linking to your OWN content and how linking out to other sites could also boost your rankings
    And much, much more!

IT WILL BE UPDATED
    June 29 UPDATE

Code:
    https://novafile.com/8x4rgm6bfpy2/DM1st-Page-Academy(June29-UP)-G_P@FB.part1.rar
    https://novafile.com/8hira2duam3o/DM1st-Page-Academy(June29-UP)-G_P@FB.part2.rar
    https://novafile.com/246uh2p0n7d0/DM1st-Page-Academy(June29-UP)-G_P@FB.part3.rar
    Last edited by csaby; 07-14-2017 at 03:16 PM.
    Join the files with Free-File-Splitter v5 & extract with WinRar
    Password: Golden_Plaza
    If you like my posts use the Thanks button.

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to csaby For This Useful Post:

bernardl8 (06-26-2017), IvoCorreia (07-20-2017), jswole14 (06-28-2017), saraann (06-24-2017)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Have been watching this and am enjoying it as a course, thanks for upload

Thanks
    Thanked 14,721 Times in 5,459 Posts
    June 29 update added.
    Join the files with Free-File-Splitter v5 & extract with WinRar
    Password: Golden_Plaza
    If you like my posts use the Thanks button.