Donor Membership
Board related questions. Staff directed questions . Don't PM the Staff, ask your questions here GBs questions, problems and updates FUB Donor Membership Access, FTP access for FUB members, Business Product Materials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Systematic Manifestation Miracle Program 2.0 By Dr. Symeon Rodgers

Banned
    Thanks

Systematic Manifestation Miracle Program 2.0 By Dr. Symeon Rodgers

Systematic Manifestation Miracle Program 2.0 By Dr. Symeon Rodgers

Sales Page :

Code:
    Code:
     http://www.systematicmanifesting.com/

Some Info about the product :

Information
    "How YOU Can
    Master the Manifesting Process
    in 21 Days Flat!
    Even If You've Totally Failed Before!"

Want to Consistently Feel Amazing, Bypass Your Mental Blocks, Develop an Ironclad Faith in the Law of Attraction and in Your Own Ability to Use It at Will?

The Systematic Manifesting Miracle will:

1. Give you ironclad faith in the Law of Attraction and that your consciousness (i.e., your mindset, emotions and focus) really does CREATE your world.
    2. Make you an expert at a super-simple procedure that will allow you to determine what you experience on a daily basis.
    3. Prevent you from falling into any of the usual traps that have sabotaged your manifesting in the past.
    4. Take you through a fun, scientific process that will let you SEE your results and radically increase your self-confidence in your ability to manifest the life you want.
    5. Teach you the deeper dynamics of the manifesting process that few others ever even mention and which you absolutely need to know for your long term success.

Price :

NOTE
    97$ + FUB Fees + FTP Fees + Paypal Fees

Total Seats: 12

Price Per Seat: 10$ USD

Any other information must be added :

Here's an hour long interview with the author of this system:

Code:
    Code:
    http://awakeningtoabundance.s3.amazonaws.com/season002/ATA002_DrSymeonRodger-digitalproduct.mp3
    Tip
    At the moment i don`t have enough cash, that why this GB. If anyone interested in buying this course and share with me i will be very glad. Thanks

WARNING
    A Must Read GB rules : ( not following them might make your payment as a donation to the site )

http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...rk-and-More...

List of interested Members :

Must be updated from the Thread starter

1. jibs7k
    2. saxgentleman67
    3. tarzan
    4. Erayser
    5. Momonline
    6. Rom2
    7. brando33611@gmail.com

Last edited by Enzo; 05-01-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    I don't think FUB will do a GB for $97- But the course looks...interesting...

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    I don't think FUB will do a GB for $97- But the course looks...interesting...
    Yes i know that, but if i can find enough interesting members may be we can do a personal GB, were all the members pay to one member and he do the buying, sharing etc.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Maybe we could also get "A Bug Free Mind" (http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...d-by-Andy-Shaw) the same way?

Banned: Thief, Liar and a Traitor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 693 Posts
    I would kick in $10 for this if someone wants to buy it.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Google the sales page in it's entirety and you will find a surprise !!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bladerunner For This Useful Post:

jibs7k (03-12-2013), naquoya (03-13-2013), saxgentleman67 (03-13-2013)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
    Google the sales page in it's entirety and you will find a surprise !!
    Thanks, but its not the complete program plus there are bonus programs too.
    Last edited by jibs7k; 03-12-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saxgentleman67 View Post
    I would kick in $10 for this if someone wants to buy it.
    So we have two members now. 8 more to go.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rom2 View Post
    Maybe we could also get "A Bug Free Mind" (http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...d-by-Andy-Shaw) the same way?
    Yes, why not. Please start a GB discussion.

Thanks
    Yeah, include the upsell for the full program and it's another $100. Then if you add in that other "bug" program you'll be close to enough for a GB.

FYI, anybody see Wayne Dyers latest on PBS? Great stuff for manifestation. Nothing new, but really well presented to understand.

"Wishes Fulfilled" Check it out.

Thanks
    Code:
    http://www.speedyshare.com/JCBFC/SystematicManifestingMiracle.pdf
    Check out his Ebook, it's pretty good.
    Last edited by Enzo; 04-09-2013 at 08:35 PM.

iSaveLink Private Section Member tarzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am In on this one

Thanks
    Here is the upsell for this course. It's a comprehensive course on the law of attraction. Not sure if this contains the Systematic Manifestation Miracle or not.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to saxgentleman67 For This Useful Post:

jibs7k (03-16-2013)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saxgentleman67 View Post
    Here is the upsell for this course. It's a comprehensive course on the law of attraction. Not sure if this contains the Systematic Manifestation Miracle or not.
    This is a Law of Attraction course by Kevin Trudeau. Where as Systematic Manifestation Miracle course is by Symeon Rodgers. I believe Systematic Manifestation Miracle course is far better than any other course on LOA by others plus the bonus are also very good.
    Last edited by jibs7k; 03-17-2013 at 02:29 AM.

Thanks
    You are right about that, but the Systematic Manifestation Miracle is NOT a LOA course specifically. At least that's what they state in their sales letter for it.

The Kevin Tredeau seminar You Wish Is Your Command, is the upsel offer. According to the sales letter from Symeon Rogers THIs seminar is the greatest stuff on LOA. It was a $10,000 seminar in the alps.

Anyway I would grab it, because just buying systematic manifestation is $97, adding the upsell doubles the price.

Thanks
    I went through much of the Trudeau program- I say "much" because it got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore- I think I got through the first 8 discs and in all honesty, it was repetition after repetition of just a few basic ideas, certainly nothing groundbreaking, and really just a lot of emphasis on our need to break out of our old mode of thinking in general- I am surprised that Symeon Rodger pushes this as the best LOA course out there- Someone give them a whirl, at least the first 8 discs or so, and tell me if you agree or disagree- I was able to get through them while I was driving, but if I had to sit down and go through it all, well, wouldnt've ever made it past the third- I just kept waiting and waiting for some revolutionary stuff, never happened-

Now there is a second part of the course that maybe contains more nuts and bolts, but the first 8-9 discs "laying the groundwork," well I just moved on to other stuff-

Anyway, count me in for this GB if you would, I do like Symeon Rodger's approach, and I listened to a free discussion he had with Kristen Howe for her Manifest Anything Now program, and for a free "selling" discussion subtly pitching this course- I took down four pages of notes, there was real meat in what he was sharing- In other words, I got more out of an hour of Symeon's free sales pitch discussion than 8 discs of the Trudeau, and certainly nothing against Trudeau-He is a master marketer-

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Roland For This Useful Post:

saxgentleman67 (03-17-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    I went through much of the Trudeau program- I say "much" because it got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore- I think I got through the first 8 discs and in all honesty, it was repetition after repetition of just a few basic ideas, certainly nothing groundbreaking, and really just a lot of emphasis on our need to break out of our old mode of thinking in general- I am surprised that Symeon Rodger pushes this as the best LOA course out there- Someone give them a whirl, at least the first 8 discs or so, and tell me if you agree or disagree- I was able to get through them while I was driving, but if I had to sit down and go through it all, well, wouldnt've ever made it past the third- I just kept waiting and waiting for some revolutionary stuff, never happened-

Now there is a second part of the course that maybe contains more nuts and bolts, but the first 8-9 discs "laying the groundwork," well I just moved on to other stuff-

Anyway, count me in for this GB if you would, I do like Symeon Rodger's approach, and I listened to a free discussion he had with Kristen Howe for her Manifest Anything Now program, and for a free "selling" discussion subtly pitching this course- I took down four pages of notes, there was real meat in what he was sharing- In other words, I got more out of an hour of Symeon's free sales pitch discussion than 8 discs of the Trudeau, and certainly nothing against Trudeau-He is a master marketer-

Not too surprising, but very disappointing. I figured if it was Trudeau that it would be a basic rehash. Also, it's hard to find anything new and exciting in this area if you've seen a few courses. I still think the best I've seen looks like Abundance For Life by Paul Scheele. I've been meaning to start that one soon. Curious if anyone else has tried it. It is supposed to produce great results. Of course that's what they all say.

Since the Simeon course is only $97 and not enough for a GB...do 4 of us want to get together and split the cost?

FUB Member
    Thanks
    I think that a basis for manifesting life on purpose is being able to let go of unproductive thoughts, beliefs, and emotions. And also (actually, a part of it) ability to find and become aware of them. There are numerous methods available for this, and some of them are variations of others: EFT, Sedona Method, some techniques of NLP, EMDR, Zensight, PEAT, Eidetic Imagery, Focusing (this is a specific term; see
    Code:
    http://www.focusing.org
    ), Morty Lefkoe's way of eliminating limiting beliefs, etc.

Then manifesting what one wants becomes just a matter of focusing on what one wants.
    Last edited by Enzo; 04-09-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks
    That's certainly a big part of manifestation. Letting go or "detaching from your outcome" as it is often called.

The best methods for releasing that I have found are the Sedona Method and Taoist Disolving Meditation. I've recently found out about focusing and that looks very interesting, but I think it's less about releasing than it is about awareness of feelings/sensations in the physical body.

Also, NLP is fanstastic for belief change. John Kehoe's Mind Power course is great for discipline of your thoughts.

Most of us interested in manifesting are already aware of the importance of releasing, but are interested in topics/discussions, courses on laws of attraction and manifestation, vibrational alignment, etc.

There's quite a bit more to manifestation than focusing on what you want. And there's quite a few reasons that people don't get what they want. Sometimes having to do with the path that they are on.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    I am interested in participating.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast