Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Donor Reviews] Donor Service Reviews from our Donor Members

Yes Sir, How can I help you?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,618 Times in 2,641 Posts

Red face [Donor Reviews] Donor Service Reviews from our Donor Members

Hello everyone,

Here you can read the reviews from our donors about their experience with the service, including the cons and pros so you know how the customers feel about it before you put your money in this service.

Service Link :
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...e-private-Area

For our donors, please give an honest review, and feel free to point to any problem you find in the new service as this will help us to keep improving it and keep looking into your problems.

Please follow this format of review to give us an idea where you find problems the most.

Information

Speed: (*/10) Your max Speed : *** MB,KB/Sec
    Content: (*/10 )
    Support: (*/10 )
    Requests: (*/10 )
    Releases: (*/10 )
    Price: (*/10

General Rating: **/10

Suggestions/Recommendations/Thoughts ?

"Feel free to mention anything you have in mind that isn't covered by our format above"

Thanks a lot for the time in putting reviews here to help us improve the service, and which also will help us cover the costs of the site.

Regards,
    Pat
    Last edited by Patriøt; 12-12-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Follow The Rules
    , Share What You Know, Leave Good Footprints
    And
    Have a Good Day

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patriøt For This Useful Post:

abbasi (02-08-2014), divineblue1 (06-13-2013), gnucanuck53 (12-14-2012), Imre (12-17-2012), lonfeebo (07-07-2013), Mr Book Miser (01-01-2013), rotflmao (09-26-2013)

Thanks
    Here's my honest review of the donor service:

Speed: 9/10
    Content:
    8/10
    Support: 9/10
    Requests: 8/10
    Releases: 8/10
    Price: 9/10

Overall I think it's a great service and well work the "small" investment. My speeds were around 900kb/s this seems to be the most I can get
    and falls in line with most premium file sharing services I use/have used in the past. My only draw backs was not all the material I was searching for
    has been uploaded yet, these courses have been shared here before so I'm sure they'll be added in due time.

Good job FUB.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nlbhoy For This Useful Post:

Patriøt (12-12-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 414 Posts
    This will be the first of my reviews...
    Speed: (8/10) Max Speed : 600 KB/Sec
    Content: (10/10 )
    Support: (10/10 )
    Requests: (9/10 )
    Releases: (9/10 )
    Price: (8/10

General Rating: 9/10
    I dont think that my speeds are a good indication of what isavelink is capable of. I'm on a satellite feed right now and it is totally random. If the weather is just a bit off, my speed crawls and at times it is great, but never what truly reflects what is possible through a cable or standard infrastructure. Additionally, I had problems with Internet DL Manager and had to use JDownloader, so, once again I could have had better speeds.
    All isavelink files come through clean and the end product is a better quality than all the junk floating around from sharing sites and torrents. Quality carries value and you guys have it nailed.
    Last edited by guacamoledip; 12-12-2012 at 03:28 PM.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: 9 (Max Speed: 1.4MB/sec)
    Content: 10
    Support: 9
    Requests: 9
    Price: 10

Suggestions/Recommendations/Thoughts
    Getting an isavelink account is worth it thanks to the quality and quantity of content. I'll definitely subscribe after the Christmas gift expired. It's just that IDM doesn't work for me. I have to login and generate a download link for every single file which is a very tedious process. For some reason, I believe FUB is understaffed. I also believe there are people out there who would love to help voluntarily. FUB should consider recruiting more people. Overall, FUB provides a great service that you can't find anywhere else! Thank you and Merry Christmas everybody!

username: kevin

Thanks
    Speed: 6
    Content: 9
    Support: 10
    Requests: 9
    Price: 10

Speed: 6 (takes about 10-15 minutes to download a 500 mb file, i've had faster speeds before in the past)
    Content: 9 (incredibly good content on here, some of the stuff i am looking for is not available and that's due to GBs but overall, from what i've found, it's excellent)
    Support: 10 (questions from GB's have been answered pretty much right away, no problems here)
    Requests: 9 (most request are met, some aren't but i understand that not all request will be met - something that i did notice is csaby seems to always come through on the request and even if
    they aren't met he will drop by the thread and give you an update)
    Price: 10 (i'm fine with the prices, everything
    is pretty affordable and reasonable, from the isavelink accounts to the GBs. Most of these products can go up 2-3 grand and it's always nice to get them for $30-$50 through GB so i can't really complain overall)

Overall i'll give it about an 9/10. The speed seems to be a little slow at times but overall i'm satisfied with everything around here.

I keep hearing about this IDM thing, can someone be kind enough to explain to me what that is? Is this to download files all at once or much faster? Is so how do i go about it? I normally download files one by one.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: (10/10) Your max Speed : Maxed out my DSL line around 800Kbs
    Content: (9/10 ) Love the content here
    Support: (10/10 ) Fabulous, never had an issue that needed fixin'
    Requests: (10/10 ) Super Csaby is so helpful. You guys Rock!!!
    Releases:
    (9/10 ) Excellent responsive
    Price: (9/10 Great price for valuable content, saves time and money = Win Win

Love these guys, no negatives for me.

Thanks
    Speed: (10/10) Your max Speed : 800Kbs
    Content: (10/10 ) Excellent Content
    Support: (10/10 ) Did not need support for this trial
    Requests: (10/10 ) I have never requested any material, but notice that member requests are filled quickly.
    Releases: (9/10 ) Mostly current content
    Price: (9/10) Great Price for a variety of material

The only thing I do not like, but understand why it is implemented, is the daily download limits. I am not going to download every day, however, I might want to download more than the daily limits. Should be a monthly limit.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: (10/10) My JDownloader Speeds are between 2mb and 10mb.
    Content: (9/10) Excellent...
    Support: (10/10) Always respond when needed.
    Requests: (10/10) Always reply even if request isn't available.
    Releases: (10/10) Solid GB's... always adding new content.
    Price: (10/10) No need to even comment here.

General Rating: (9/10) Super service and membership.

Suggestions/Recommendations/Thoughts?

Daily download limits are a bit inconvenient for larger files but this is still okay by me the way it is. Great service, very well done site, seems community is getting more engaged as well - looking forward to having more time to participate in 2013. Well done.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: 7 (IDM:300kb/s , regular:100kb/s, downloading more than 5 files at a time drops the speed significantly)
    Content: 8 (good and rich content)
    Support: 9 (I haven't used it, just an observation of the support forum topics)
    Requests: N/A (haven't used it)
    Price: 9 (I'd give a 10 if GB products would end up there)

General Rating : 9/10

It'd be good to know how people rate the products in the database. Thanks to this great service there are hundreds(if not thousands) of products and it's really hard to know which ones worth download since we have no idea how good the products are. I know this is not something you can do, but may be a system which members can rate can become a helpful feature in time.

* I participate in various GBs and as a GB participant it's good not to see them shared there, however from the point of view of a donor area member it makes the area a bit limited.

* Other than those 2 I think the system is very good. I'm still reviewing though and will let you know if new feedback needs to be shared.

Hope this was helpful... and thanks again for doing this.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: (5/10) Your max Speed : 250-400 KB/Sec (more to do with my shit broadband! So NO reflection on you!)
    Content: (10/10 ) Some wonderful content on here, can't complain!
    Support: (10/10 ) Never used it, but given the effort you guys put in, I have no doubt 10 is the minimum you deserve!!!
    Requests: (10/10 ) Again, never used! But have seen many of the requests have been filled!
    Releases: (10/10 ) Always good!
    Price: (10/10) Worth every penny!

General Rating: 12/10 - FUB is fucking AWESOME

In all honesty can't really think of anything to suggest or add! Other than to point out what a truly great job Patriot & Csaby do!

Cheers guys

51m0n

FUB Member
    Thanks

review

Here's my review of the donor service:

Speed: 7/10
    Content:
    /10
    Support: 6/10
    Requests: 6/10
    Price: 9/10

Overall I'd give a 7.5. For the price it's the best deal around. The only gripe I have is the difficulty in finding and selecting material. File names are sometimes an enigma and until I jury rigged a work around thru the catalog I was very frustrated finding materials. I also did the ftp ending in December 2010 so I have the additional problem of figuring out the logistics of what I have or haven't already downloaded. Files show when they were uploaded, but with the shift between ftp and isave it doesn' show when the file was created, nor can I search on that feature.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: 10/10 Your max Speed : 1.4 MB/Sec
    Content: 7/10
    Support: 9/10
    Requests: 7/10
    Releases: 7/10
    Price: 7/10

General Rating: 7/10

Suggestions/Recommendations/Thoughts

Getting access to old Group Buys is a big issue. It would be nice if you could give donation after the group buy and a credit would be given to those that paid for it.

I am new to the site but would love to get into a group buy that closed. If there was a way for me to make a payment and that money would be donated to FUB web site. I think alot of people would do that.

The group buy would not be shared for free but we can get into the buy after it has closed and its a way to help FUB forum.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: 9/10 - maximum i have had approx 700kb
    Content:
    8/10 to be fair great content but does need searching for ages. Could be better organised to save time.
    Support: 10/10 never had any problems.
    Requests: n/a never made any really
    Price: 10/10 - can't complain for what you are getting.

Since the fix recently isavelink has been better than before. The description and the isavelink links would be better next to each other. The isavelink link description sometimes makes it meaningless. I am not trying to be critical here, honest feedback to make the site even better.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: 9/10 - I get around 1.4 MB/s
    Content:
    9/10 - More content than I can use
    Support: 10/10 - Forward Looking
    Requests: 10/10 - Made a couple, some they find, some they don't, but great effort esp from Csaby!
    Releases: 9/10
    Price: 10/10 - Good stuff

My only gripe is having a daily limit as opposed to a monthly/weekly limit, If I don't download for a day, then I lose that amount for good. Otherwise, stellar service!

HCP

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HCP For This Useful Post:

wgatemm (04-30-2013)

Thanks
    Speed: 9 (600Kb/sec on average)
    Content: 10 (If it is not there, just ask for it )
    Support: 10 ( Post a question, and one of the team will always find the way to help you)
    Requests: 10 (Almost always they'll find what you need. I don't know how they do it but it's true and "almost always" is a phrase that deserves a 10)
    Price: 10 (Tons of expensive products in one place for only a few bucks? Are you kidding me?)

General Rating: 10/10

Suggestions : Find the way to protect yourself. I don't want you to follow the same path as MU or the other ones.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to musmain For This Useful Post:

wgatemm (04-30-2013)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriøt View Post
    Hello everyone,

Here you can read the reviews from our donors about their experience with the service, including the cons and pros so you know how the customers feel about it before you put your money in this service.

Service Link :
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...e-private-Area

For our donors, please give an honest review, and feel free to point to any problem you find in the new service as this will help us to keep improving it and keep looking into your problems.

Please follow this format of review to give us an idea where you find problems the most.

Information

Speed: (*/10) Your max Speed : *** MB,KB/Sec
    Content: (*/10 )
    Releases: (*/10 )
    Price: (*/10

"Feel free to mention anything you have in mind that isn't covered by our format above"

Thanks a lot for the time in putting reviews here to help us improve the service, and which also will help us cover the costs of the site.

Regards,
    Pat
    Speed: 10/10
    Content:9/10
    Support:10/10
    Requests:7/10
    Releases:7/10
    Price:7/10
    Speed, with my Verizon FIOS is around900kb-1.1mb
    Support is awesome as Enzo and Pat are always there if I send them a shout for help.
    The price got a low rating, as I am still unsure of the format. I purchased speedyshare for a year, and now I think I need to buy an isavelink? A lot of it is confusing to someone like me. Just gimme an amount to pay, and I pay... DONE!
    The monthly subscription rate back in the day was great.
    In all actuality, you cannot find a better site, with the material and service than here at FUB. Thanks for giving me that chance to ramble!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lonfeebo For This Useful Post:

wgatemm (04-30-2013)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed = 9/10 Consistent 1Mbps download usin IDM
    Content = 9/10 amazing
    Support = 9/10 - Never had to woat to long
    Requests = 7/10 - Have not had to make too many , but some have gone unanswered. (maybe I posted them in the wrong area)
    Releases - 9/10 - would be great to see GB's come online soon after they have been out for 3 months
    Price = 10/10 - Unbelieveable value for money. If people acted on the info they downloaded they would make a 100 fold return.

General rating = 10/10. The best out there.

Protect yourself so you don't end up like others out there.

keep up the awesome work

Thanks
    Information

Speed: (10/10) Your max Speed : 3.25MB/Sec, EXACTLY 3mts/500MB file
    Content: (8/10 )
    Support: (10/10 )
    Requests: (8/10 )
    Releases: (8/10 )
    Price: (10/10

feedurbrainspeeds.jpg

Overall, Awesome is what comes to mind! and I extend out my warmest thank you to everyone on the site for everything they do.

I know I am a newcomer, so i can't complain AT ALL because i have already gotten more than my $$'s worth if I don't ever download a single thing from here again for the rest of my life. The stuff from Gary Halbert, John Carlton and Gary Bencivenga is simply more than priceless for a person like me that cannot afford those kind of purchases otherwise.

So, my hats off to everyone on here helping to support these efforts. I am sure the owners of these products frown rather harshly on these practices. But it has been my experience that once someone is able to use underground tools like these, they turn in purchasing people later in life when they can.

With the good comes the bad. To also give some constructive criticism that was also asked for: As I'm sure many others would agree, the lack of new stuff not being available because of closed GB's is a real stinker. I understand the thought process behind it. But I do wish there was a way for a member of FUB to acquire something that is no longer available due to a closed GB. I do not know what the answer to that is. So, I guess that it why it has stayed like that. But it is something worth pondering over and re-considering. If nothing from a GB ever gets put out for general d/l, then how is there so many great things available for download? I am not complaining in an ugly way towards the site, I promise. I just wish there was a way for new FUB's like me to get access to the other stuff is all. I have looked at some of the other sites like this available, and I just don't get a good enough feeling with them to donate towards their sites like we have on here. Any thoughts on that would be much appreciated.

Anyways, now that I am signed up and am a contributing member, I will definitely try to keep up with the new GB's and will participate accordingly.

Anyways, thanks again and please keep up the great work!

Last edited by Nobs; 12-12-2012 at 09:49 PM.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: (*/8) My max Speed : 450KB/Sec(usually more than 1MB)
    Content: (*/8) Not so many new one
    Releases: (*/8 )
    Price: (*/10 )

It was slower more than Usual max Speed.. I think It is Not caused by isavelink.com.
    There was another problem on my network..so
    My Review is uncertain...
    I will have review again.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Speed: (*/8) My max Speed : 450KB/Sec(usually more than 1MB)
    Content: (*/8?) Not so many new one
    Releases: (*/8 )
    Price: (*/10 )

It was slower more than Usual max Speed.. I think It is Not caused by isavelink.com.
    There was another problem on my network..so
    My Review is uncertain...
    I will have review again.

General Rating: **/9??

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast