Hello FUB community, I am here to give you an exclusive present, this video series is brand spanking new, less than a week old, and you won't find it anywhere else!
First Aid Express Videos 2012
| || |
- More than 600 extra images and multimedia clips enhance First Aid instructor explanations
- Exclusive 205 page color First Aid Workbook reinforces the highest yield facts when used with the video course
- No talking heads – we keep you engaged with on-screen highlights and active learning questions
- Study anytime, anywhere, and watch as many times as you want
| || |
Requirement to get the links:
1) Make sure you have an avatar or a signature set up with your account, thanks!
2) LEAVE A REPLY here on this thread, asking for the link. I am not accepting PMs or Visitor messages anymore.
Complete Series torrent link: http://www.demonoid.ph/files/details/2942616/3960930/
Workbook 2011 (PDFs) + Workbook 2012 (Plain text): http://www.mediafire.com/?z9oz5n2zdarkxrj
| ||Every file is in .zip format and password protected. |
The password is: noxe_uploaded_for_Feedurbrain
| ||Why is the workbook in plain text for 2012? I can't provide you with PDF as it has watermark on it, I have provided a plain text copy, and also PDFs for 2011 Workbook, if you compare and contrast, it is literally the same, all the pictures and charts can be found in the 2011 PDFs and also in your First Aid book! |
You will need the password (look above) to extract the files, each subject can have 1 or multiple zip files (.z01, .z02, .zip). Inside each zip file you will find respective videos (mp4 format). You have to download and place all the files for each subject in a specific folder to extract the specific subject. Read the instructions carefully, leave comments or questions, and good luck to everyone in their studies!