Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 981 to 999 of 999

Thread: Board-Related Problems/Questions/Suggestions/Requests

  1. #981
    New FUB Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    dl istructions please

    dear support,
    I cant understand how to dl from this site...
    how can I download this file for example?


    Jonathan Clarke - Life Coaching and NLP (7 CD set


    thank you immensly!

  2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. #982
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    I used to be a member of the FTP which was the easiest for me. No idea how to access files now, FUB, Group insiders, Tracker.OSE etc - Too many options and not clear.

    Can someone clearly explain how I join and download files?

  4. #983
    Respected Member ams_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,428
    Thanks
    363
    Thanked 4,106 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    v3enture, you must have been hiding away for some time.
    The ftp was put into retirement a few years ago and was replaced by iSaveLink.
    However, the isavelink data server was hacked and 100% of the data was wiped. The hacker also made sure none of our tools to restore the lost data worked.
    So, we have created a private torrent site (called OSE; Online Self Education) to replace the lost data and to provide other business and medical material of interest to members.
    After a trial period we have closed registrations for OSE for the meantime (temporarily) to give us an opportunity to improve the processes and procedures of OSE and to ensure the smooth running of the site. Membership of OSE will be by invitation. This is to ensure that members of OSE not only download material, but also seed the material as the last thing we want are the purely "snatch it and run sort" who are rife amongst torrent sites.
    We are currently looking into the best way of issuing invites for membership and to which members of FUB should receive the invites.

    Group Insiders is the site where all the group buys are now managed.

    There are still members who are posting material here on FUB and who are still using the (free) file hosting sites (nitroflare, rapidgator, uploaded and the like).

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ams_guy For This Useful Post:

    v3nture (05-19-2015)

  6. #984
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ams_guy View Post
    v3enture, you must have been hiding away for some time.
    The ftp was put into retirement a few years ago and was replaced by iSaveLink.
    However, the isavelink data server was hacked and 100% of the data was wiped. The hacker also made sure none of our tools to restore the lost data worked.
    So, we have created a private torrent site (called OSE; Online Self Education) to replace the lost data and to provide other business and medical material of interest to members.
    After a trial period we have closed registrations for OSE for the meantime (temporarily) to give us an opportunity to improve the processes and procedures of OSE and to ensure the smooth running of the site. Membership of OSE will be by invitation. This is to ensure that members of OSE not only download material, but also seed the material as the last thing we want are the purely "snatch it and run sort" who are rife amongst torrent sites.
    We are currently looking into the best way of issuing invites for membership and to which members of FUB should receive the invites.

    Group Insiders is the site where all the group buys are now managed.

    There are still members who are posting material here on FUB and who are still using the (free) file hosting sites (nitroflare, rapidgator, uploaded and the like).
    Thanks Ams_guy - I did purchase an iSaveLink subscription in the interim but couldn't get down with it and so left FUB for a while.

    I'm keen to get back on board and I have a good amount of the old FTP files I could seed so if an invite can be extended I'd be grateful to be included please.

  7. #985
    New FUB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiaso View Post
    Dear All
    I need the workbooks for the the title above.
    In the thread :
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...178#post322178
    Azot member seem to have them, I can not yet communicate with him for PM.
    Can anyone help me with this necessity?
    Advance Deep thanks
    Sergiaso
    Sergiaso, were you able to get the workbook? Could you upload it? I'm super interested in the program.

  8. #986
    FUB Member csaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,531
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 15,683 Times in 6,122 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by domziob View Post
    Sergiaso, were you able to get the workbook? Could you upload it? I'm super interested in the program.
    Hi, you can check the workbooks in this thread:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...r-SyncCreation
    Join the files with Free-File-Splitter v5 & extract with WinRar
    Password: Golden_Plaza
    If you like my posts use the Thanks button.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to csaby For This Useful Post:

    domziob (11-13-2015)

  10. #987
    New FUB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by csaby View Post
    Hi, you can check the workbooks in this thread:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...r-SyncCreation
    edit: it's all complete, and even .flac. csaby, you're amazing! Thank you so much.
    Last edited by domziob; 11-13-2015 at 11:25 AM.

  11. #988
    New FUB Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Donor area - new member?

    How do i pay to get access to the donor area materials?

  12. #989
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    m struggling to access the group buy thread it says i do have permission when in the past i have bought group buys and able to access the thread

  13. #990
    Respected Member ams_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,428
    Thanks
    363
    Thanked 4,106 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bengomez9 View Post
    m struggling to access the group buy thread it says i do have permission when in the past i have bought group buys and able to access the thread
    bengomez9 - I see that you joined one GB several years ago (DIT-Step1-2012).
    Since 2013 all GBs (both medical and business) have been managed by our sister site groupinsiders.com
    You may want to post your request for help on groupinsiders.

  14. #991
    New FUB Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Help with downloads

    Hi All!

    I'm new here and really appreciate the kind help.

    I've read through the pages to understand how to download,
    however, when I do, whether it's from Speedy Share or Nitro,
    once the download starts, it will give a message such as 8 hours left (for example)
    and then halfway through the download I receive a cancelled or error message.

    Any idea or advice on why this is happening? I have wifi and my computer is always on.

    Any ideas or advice how I can successfully download or access the files another way?

    For example, I really want this one. (This is the sales page. I tried downloading with the download link
    and got error message).

    http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/so...les/index.html

  15. #992
    FUB Member larissamilano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 134 Times in 80 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetSweetie View Post
    Hi All!

    I'm new here and really appreciate the kind help.

    I've read through the pages to understand how to download,
    however, when I do, whether it's from Speedy Share or Nitro,
    once the download starts, it will give a message such as 8 hours left (for example)
    and then halfway through the download I receive a cancelled or error message.

    Any idea or advice on why this is happening? I have wifi and my computer is always on.

    Any ideas or advice how I can successfully download or access the files another way?

    For example, I really want this one. (This is the sales page. I tried downloading with the download link
    and got error message).

    http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/so...les/index.html
    might be your wi-fi a cause: loose connection even for a fraction of a second and your download fails...try with cable ,just to see if there is a difference,if problem persisits it might be your local provider or a router.I use both speedy and nitro (mind that nitro is much slower in free mode so prefer speedy when possible) and works fine for me ,I also use wi fi.
    It is neither wealth nor splendor but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to larissamilano For This Useful Post:

    InternetSweetie (04-30-2016)

  17. #993
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    cannon access gb why?

  18. #994
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    1
    hello everyone,

    i just wanted to know where is the new re-up request thread?
    i wanted to ask for a re-up for the


    and i used the old thread (since it's in my subscribed threads) but it seems that it's kinda dead!!

    have you made a new re-up request thread?

    Thanks

  19. #995
    New FUB Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello, I am new to GBs and still unsure about how it works after I pay for a product. I got the idea that we get access to uploaded files from that particular product and download them. But tell me how does it work when there is a product which is still "in progress"? That is my definition for ones like for example one year subscription Forex signals. I got interested in Cryptotrader tips where author sends trade alerts via text messages but have no idea how it can work this way.

    Thank you for clarification and sorry if the question is little bit silly.

  20. #996

    Yes Sir, How can I help you?

    Patriøt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,854
    Thanked 9,654 Times in 2,664 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by martas200 View Post
    Hello, I am new to GBs and still unsure about how it works after I pay for a product. I got the idea that we get access to uploaded files from that particular product and download them. But tell me how does it work when there is a product which is still "in progress"? That is my definition for ones like for example one year subscription Forex signals. I got interested in Cryptotrader tips where author sends trade alerts via text messages but have no idea how it can work this way.

    Thank you for clarification and sorry if the question is little bit silly.
    There is a private area where everything is being discussed and shared with the Group Buy Participants. That private area/section is created at Groupinsiders.com





    Follow The Rules
    , Share What You Know, Leave Good Footprints
    And
    Have a Good Day

  21. #997

  22. #998

    Yes Sir, How can I help you?

    Patriøt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,854
    Thanked 9,654 Times in 2,664 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Please join groupinsiders.com and contact me there.

    Most of our participants get access to these GBs and few don't follow our instructions carefully and very few don't get access due to mistakes on our side. Please help us correct this by joining GI and contact me there with your Payment details.

    Regards

    P.S:
    All of these GBs are delivered and are being updated for quite sometime.





    Follow The Rules
    , Share What You Know, Leave Good Footprints
    And
    Have a Good Day

  23. #999
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Hi
    I sent you a private message with the details, from Samurai008.

    thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriøt View Post
    Please join groupinsiders.com and contact me there.

    Most of our participants get access to these GBs and few don't follow our instructions carefully and very few don't get access due to mistakes on our side. Please help us correct this by joining GI and contact me there with your Payment details.

    Regards

    P.S:
    All of these GBs are delivered and are being updated for quite sometime.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 04:54 AM
  2. FireFox Addon , for quick Questions and Requests
    By Dr Bu$y in forum Suggestion & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Donor Membership
Donor Service, Donor Review