Donor Membership
Board related questions. Staff directed questions . Don't PM the Staff, ask your questions here GBs questions, problems and updates FUB Donor Membership Access, FTP access for FUB members, Business Product Materials

Thread: Webinar Income System + How to Create the Perfect Webinar = The Webinar Mega Bundle

FUB Member
    Thanks

Webinar Income System + How to Create the Perfect Webinar = The Webinar Mega Bundle

Since the FUB Team decided not to do a GB for just Mike Filsaime's "How to create the Perfect Webinar" I'm opening this discussion thread for a bundled GB.

The other product is Joel Petersons Webinar income System wich usually sells for $1997 but is now availiable trough a special link for only $997. I have heard Joel is the Guy many big time Gurus secretly turn to for Webinar advice, so he sure knows what he is talking about.

Information
    Yes Mike! I want you and Ken to teach me the secret to crafting persuasive webinars that convert attendees into buyers like clockwork and at a much higher rate than if I was just selling my product the traditional way.

I want to learn the proven thought processes that I need to introduce to the attendees so that they immediately trust me and dismiss all their subconscious buying objections.
    I want to know how to structure my webinar so that I deliver great educational value to my attendees, yet still create within them a massive desire to buy my product or service.

I want you to show me EXACTLY how you constructed some of the most compelling webinars online, and how you can show me how to almost guarantee that my attendees will be begging to buy at the end of the webinar.

I fully understand this content will be delivered Live over the next four weeks where we will reveal everything we know about creating a webinar that sells.

Please give me access to the video training that lays out, in great detail, the same 25 Step Sequence that you use every day in your webinars so I can construct my own powerful selling webinars based on your years of combined study in the areas of persuasion and influence teaching me...

How to develop a 'hook sequence' that magnetically pulls your attendees into the presentation with their full focus and attention.
    How to effortlessly build trust and a create a master-apprentice 'bond' with your attendees.
    How to sequence your educational content so that it naturally creates a ravenous desire for the product you will offer your attendees.
    The 12 subconscious objections that buyers don't even realize they have…and how to overcome them with a Jedi mind trick so simple you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it.
    How to logically and ethically transition from providing educational material to pitching your product or service in a way that is perfectly natural and expected by your attendees.
    How to determine your optimal price point using the concepts of 'price elasticity'.
    How to structure the presentation of your offer so that buying is the only logical choice...
    And those are just some of what will be covered in the Live 4 Week Advanced Training!

As I mentioned before, now that you have the ultimate automated webinar software, your next logical step is to actually create a powerful webinar that sells. This video course will shortcut your learning curve tremendously.

Information
    Code:
    http://1daysalenow.com/mikehill/

NOTE
    $997 plus $197 plus FUB fees = $1432,8

price for

25 people: $57,31
    30 people: $47,76
    35 people $40,94
    40 people $35,82
    50 people $28,66

WARNING
    A Must Read GB rules : ( not following them might make your payment as a donation to the site )

http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/sho...-Work-and-More...

Interessted Members:

SmartSaver
    afp6647
    ReineJoe
    Last edited by openshelf; 04-12-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: live link

Respected Member
    Thanks
    This is already available online, just look around.

ThatGuy
    If you like my work be sure to press the 'thanks" button and add reputation with that "star" button next to the "thanks" button.

GBs From A to Z: Rules, Pricing, How They Work and More...

GB General Discussion Threads Template

GB Progress Thread

iSaveLink Private Section Member afp6647's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    This is already available online, just look around.

ThatGuy
    It WAS available online but now most of the links don't work. I looked and couldn't find anything complete.

If you have working links you could share, please do. If not then I'm in 100%.

Thanks
    Sounds Great!

Thanks
    I found this here and links seem fine, not trying to promote another forum or any thing. I guess I don't have rar to open them.
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f51/get-joel-peterson-the-webinar-income-system-7-modules-hot-46441.html
    If you could post mirrors would be great. I used the mediafire ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by afp6647 View Post
    It WAS available online but now most of the links don't work. I looked and couldn't find anything complete.

If you have working links you could share, please do. If not then I'm in 100%.
    Last edited by The One; 02-20-2012 at 11:46 PM.

0 post usergroup
    Thanks
    I'm in.
    Cheers

FUB Member
    Thanks
    In. Hope it happens soon.

Thanks
    as ThatGuy and The One mentioned, this is available online.
    Links seem to still work. No need to wait...
    Senatus Populusque Romanus | squizmore.com |squizmore

FUB Member
    Thanks
    The bonus file are missing and I can't find them. I would be in anyway, if this starts.

OR: Please can somebody upload on mirrors the module 8 - Bonus files and provide here the links?

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Since Joel Petersons Product is already available online for free I'd like to suggest to join another Webinar GB instead:
    Wildly Wealthy with Webinars:
    PHP Code:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?33261-Stephen-Beck-Wildly-Wealthy-Webinars-Attract-A-Ton-Of-Visitors 
    It contains some awesome Bonus materials including pre made webinar templates and E-mail swipe files.
    And of corse the main product is also great

FUB Member
    Thanks
    count me in