Donor Membership
Board related questions. Staff directed questions . Don't PM the Staff, ask your questions here GBs questions, problems and updates FUB Donor Membership Access, FTP access for FUB members, Business Product Materials

Thread: Stage Hypnosis University

FUB Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Stage Hypnosis University

OK guys! It's finally ready!!! Huge thanks to Ams_guy, who helped immensely by uploading a significant chunk of the material, thus enabling us to make it available far more quickly than we could if it had been solely down to me.

(Ams_guy uploaded the 'Live DVD' section, and I did the rest... so if there are problems with either batch, you know who to chase!)

The non-DVD portion (all the manuals and audio portions of the course)

And here's the Live Performance DVD (inc 'commentary track') - as uploaded by Ams_Guy.
    Let us know if there are any probs with the links, and we'll try to sort things out asap.

NB: My laptop is playing up (due to a dodgy power supply, mostly), and I had a major fright this morning as it died completely for a couple of hours just as I was about to post the links!!! So if I 'disappear' for a few days, you'll know why...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Emerald For This Useful Post:

coolmind (01-18-2012), Grover (01-16-2012), guacamoledip (01-16-2012), Hypnotist (01-16-2012), kapepua (05-03-2012), Megi2k (01-16-2012), melbsrt (01-16-2012), rhood83 (01-16-2012), sarfa (01-16-2012), zombisnake (02-29-2012)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Yeah, big thx Ams_Guy and Emerald

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Does someone here maybe know how this course compares to Igor Ledochowski's stage hypnosis program?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hanse For This Useful Post:

hansbuddy (01-17-2012)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Same here, a big thanks to Ams_Guy and Emerald!

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Igor's course is vastly superior, and Michael Anthony's show is more complete than anything out there. I am going through MA's MP3's this coming weekend and I think it will be the standard, though MA might have his ego in check vs. other trainers. Michael Anthony is like the FUB members. Straight forward.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grover For This Useful Post:

Emerald (01-17-2012), hanse (01-17-2012), jarod.goh (01-17-2012), jesseye99 (01-21-2012), zombisnake (02-29-2012)

FUB Donor
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hanse View Post
    Does someone here maybe know how this course compares to Igor Ledochowski's stage hypnosis program?

yes
    it would be great to know how this one compares

thanks

FUB Member
    Thanks
    The Show is the best I've seen on video. He's just a very, very good hypnotist. No ego! No mumbo jumbo. There is no complete show from beginning to end with Igor however his training is the best anywhere. He has the good intentions of fun and hilarity as well. Michael Anthony's show is the best and he believes in what he's doing. There may be other examples of complete shows on the internet but I haven't seen them yet.

Five Stars for Mark Anthony's show. Great example of a stage show bar none.

I'll get a chance to listen to the training over the weekend and give you the comparison with Igor. I believe Igor's skill set is in the stratosphere though.

Power to you all Heroes who've made FUB possible.

Grover.
    Last edited by Grover; 01-17-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: more info

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grover For This Useful Post:

ams_guy (01-17-2012), Emerald (01-18-2012)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    I have listened to the first CD and the last CD! Read the first few pages of the Manual and the last few pages. The Manual is a true copy of the entire CD set and one can read it in an evening or listen to the CDs on your Ipod or some such device.

The training is standard as in, you can buy the $50 training or this one and same info.

Igor's though is much more dynamic.

I hope this was useful.

Igor's Training + Michael Anthony's Live Show, Practice! Practice! Practice! = Budding Stage Hypnotist!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grover For This Useful Post:

hanse (01-17-2012), jarod.goh (01-17-2012)

New FUB Member
    Thanks
    THANKS!!!

Theres a missing Second part VTS_01_2 in the live videos session or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    OK guys! It's finally ready!!! Huge thanks to Ams_guy, who helped immensely by uploading a significant chunk of the material, thus enabling us to make it available far more quickly than we could if it had been solely down to me.

(Ams_guy uploaded the 'Live DVD' section, and I did the rest... so if there are problems with either batch, you know who to chase!)

The non-DVD portion (all the manuals and audio portions of the course)

And here's the Live Performance DVD (inc 'commentary track') - as uploaded by Ams_Guy.
    Let us know if there are any probs with the links, and we'll try to sort things out asap.

NB: My laptop is playing up (due to a dodgy power supply, mostly), and I had a major fright this morning as it died completely for a couple of hours just as I was about to post the links!!! So if I 'disappear' for a few days, you'll know why...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,849 Times in 900 Posts
    dolariki- I redownloaded the 11 rar files from the links above. When the files are un-rared I find that the DVD is complete and there is no missing VTS_01_2 vob file.
    The contents of this DVD is identical with the original DVD which I worked with.
    Attached is a screenshot of the original DVD for you to compare with the files which you downloaded.DVD contents.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dolariki View Post
    THANKS!!!

Theres a missing Second part VTS_01_2 in the live videos session or am I wrong?

FUB Member
    Thanks
    multiupload appears down for me.. any way to get a link of the file links that multiupload went to?

Thanks

As a ps.. a torrent of this would be great if one knows of one.
    Last edited by GeorgeD; 05-02-2012 at 08:22 PM.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    can this be upped again to speedyshare or isavelink?