Donor Membership
Board related questions. Staff directed questions . Don't PM the Staff, ask your questions here GBs questions, problems and updates FUB Donor Membership Access, FTP access for FUB members, Business Product Materials
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Jenett - Manifesters Audio Program

Thanks

Cool Marilyn Jenett - Manifesters Audio Program

Sales Page
    Code:
    http://www.feelfreetoprosper.com/manifesters.html
    Information
    The Feel Free to Prosper Journey
    and Some of What You’ll Discover

Three words which you (or your children) should never utter again if you’re after true prosperity.

Do you “cave in” during times of business upheaval? Discover how I rebounded and kept my best clients.…even while others were throwing in the towel during the 1992 Los Angeles riots, the 1994 Northridge Earthquake, 9/11 and national recessions.

Two words that become the steadfast “security guards” of your wealth consciousness and “short circuit” negative thoughts about money and finances

Why force fails and “friendly persuasion” works every time…in getting your subconscious to be your ally.

Why the Law of Reversed Effort may be keeping you stuck and stalled for years.

Why affirmations may be doing you more harm than good…and how to “graduate” to affirmations that are guaranteed to work for you.

Why silence is golden when it comes to revealing your dreams and goals to the outside world.

The role of infinite intelligence and how to connect with it to find your true place in life, as I did to create a business that brought me success and renown…without an MBA or formal business background.

How to launch a new prosperity consciousness that “delivers the goods”…even if lack patterns have dominated your thinking for years.

The most important thing you can do before dropping off to sleep at night that can multiply your manifestations several fold.

How to use feelings to compress time and create rapid manifestations.

Why less is almost always more when it comes to building a wealth consciousness that will serve you for a lifetime.

My secrets to getting “the Universe on speed dial”…starting in as little as two weeks.

How to trigger a moment of feeling that’s more powerful than 1,000 affirmations in getting what you want.

A technique for being able to pay in full a table full of bills and invoices.

Why you may be sabotaging your “subconscious taxi driver” by giving it multiple “destinations.”

The difference between channels of income and source of income and why understanding this makes all the difference in manifesting what you desire.

Why overload and confusion are the biggest obstacles to acquiring and maintaining a prosperity consciousness…and how I have solved the problem.

Why spiritual substance is steadfast and reliable and doesn’t care about economic cycles.

What NEVER to say about your finances to yourself (or anyone else) no matter how desperate your situation appears.

NOTE
    497 $

Tip
    So...

You may not know who

Troy White

Lawrence Bernstein

and Even Glenn Osborn are

But these are all successful copywriters and marketers who for some reason or another whole heartedly endorse Marilyn Jennet

Originally when I got looked at this website I thought "Oh brother , just another silly "abundance/ manifesting program peddling the same ol' same ol'"

Well...it wasn't until Troy White an extremely successful copywriter and small business marketer turned me on to actually listening to her teleseminars, that I had a "WOH! This isn't the same ol stuff"

I mean don't get me wrong...it's pretty basic at first but after you get into the material (and this is just the teleseminars) you suddenly you start to hear some pretty cool ideas on the subconscious you never before considered.

Apparently she's secret weapon for many rich and wealthy clients. She started her business with no advertising, help or money...and now she's a prosperity consultant to endless millionaires.

Anyways I think once you check out some of her teleseminars, you'll likely agree. I'll upload what I have and then you can decide for yourself if this program is worth a GB.

Information
    Feel Free to Prosper:
    Secrets to Success in Life and Business

Marilyn is Interviewed by Adam Urbanski, the Marketing Mentor

Why should you listen to this call?

Because you'll learn how to build a more successful business without struggle!

What you will discover...

On this call Marilyn shares some of her secrets to success and prosperity in life and business. Here are just some of the things you will discover:

* How to overcome your "subconscious resistance" and develop an empowering mindset that connects you to the "Universal Source" of all prosperity

* How to apply this awareness specifically to the marketing of your business as you become a "magnet" which will attract clients and financial prosperity to you

* How to apply these lessons and strategies to "prosper" in all areas of life: financially, in health, love, relationships and even creatively and spiritually

* The single most immediate thing you can do - right now - to increase your income and business - and it has nothing to do with the outside world

Who Are We and Why Should You Listen to Us?

Marilyn

Marilyn Jenett is a renowned prosperity mentor with an international following. She is also an accomplished business woman and owner of a special event location and production company that attracts million and billion dollar corporate clients without marketing, advertising, networking or cold calling.

For over 30 years she has studied the spiritual laws of the Universe and her achievements in the business world are the result of using these simple laws which she now teaches in her Feel Free to Prosper program to help others effortlessly create success in all areas of life and business.

Adam
    Adam Urbanski built his first multi-million dollar business in less than 10 years - starting with no connections, a limited ability to speak English, and with only $194 in his pocket.

Today he shows professionals and entrepreneurs how to stop trading time for dollars and turn their businesses from just so-so into highly lucrative info-profit empires. His clients now generate millions of dollars a year in increased sales while enjoying more freedom they ever thought possible.

Join him as he interviews Marilyn and discover how to develop a prosperity mindset and generate more success in all areas of your life.

NOTE: This is a content rich tele-interview and nothing is promoted or sold on the
    call.

Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/124494203/1bd94b4/marilynjenett-adamurbanski.mp3.html
    Interest List :

Code:
    1- DJDarci
    2- eetoe
    3- popoz
    4- jeddie
    5- mangoman68
    6- saxgentleman67
    7- top
    8- heideggerguy
    9- Airius
    10- Omnimuk
    11- brain
    12- michaelmarcello
    13- Zorin
    14- glaum
    15- jmixbiz
    16- akshay977
    17- meon
    18- Codex1
    19- jbozman
    Last edited by DJDarci; 08-01-2011 at 12:14 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJDarci For This Useful Post:

eetoe (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    HI DJ, I've been looking at this for a while now and I would be into doing a GB. So you can count me in!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eetoe For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-19-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eetoe View Post
    HI DJ, I've been looking at this for a while now and I would be into doing a GB. So you can count me in!
    Thats great.... we are now 2 ... How many people we need? What do you think?

FUB Member
    Thanks
    I'm interested for a GB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to popoz For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-19-2011)

Thanks
    Awesome ...

1- DJDarci
    2- eetoe
    3- popoz

Come on guys, this woman is the real deal. I did a coaching session with one of her students. He said to me that, he and his friends are studying her material, and they attract money without doing nothing.

Thanks
    With FUB fees we are looking at what 600$. If we got 20 people it would cost 30 dollars a piece. Not bad.
    Last edited by eetoe; 07-19-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks

Marilyn Jenett program

Hi DJ,
    I would like to participate in this GB of Marilyn Jenett's program.
    Thanks for offering, Jeddie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeddie For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-20-2011)

Thanks
    1- DJDarci
    2- eetoe
    3- popoz
    4- jeddie

FUB Member
    Thanks
    I would like to participate in this

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mangoman68 For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-20-2011)

Thanks
    1- DJDarci
    2- eetoe
    3- popoz
    4- jeddie
    5- mangoman68

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Hi ascendedmind already have this course!

ascendedmind

FUB Member Join DateOct 2010Posts55Thanks0Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts Rep Power1

I recommend "Feel Free to Prosper in 2 weeks" by Marilyn Jennet used together with Wealth Attraction by Dan Kennedy.

The Feel Free to Prosper in 2 weeks program reveals how to overcome your subconscious minds resistance to affirmations. This program helps align your conscious mind with your subconscious mind by starting out with simple & believable affirmations. For example: I easily & quickly accept prosperity as my divine right & I'm prepared to increase my income now. Instead of saying I'm a millionaire!
    By writing your affirmation 25 times a day on paper & not on your keyboard you coerce & influence your subconscious mind to feel that you have what you want in order to manifest what you want.

Both Marilyn Jennet & Dan Kennedy are both examples of successful people who apply what they teach, & they both teach that prosperity must become the dominant thought instead of self doubt & poverity thinking.

Let me know if you want me to upload the "Feel Free to Prosper in Two Weeks Course" It would normally cost you $497. http://www.feelfreetoprosper.com/

warm regards,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by top View Post
    Hi ascendedmind already have this course!

ascendedmind

FUB Member Join DateOct 2010Posts55Thanks0Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts Rep Power1

I recommend "Feel Free to Prosper in 2 weeks" by Marilyn Jennet used together with Wealth Attraction by Dan Kennedy.

The Feel Free to Prosper in 2 weeks program reveals how to overcome your subconscious minds resistance to affirmations. This program helps align your conscious mind with your subconscious mind by starting out with simple & believable affirmations. For example: I easily & quickly accept prosperity as my divine right & I'm prepared to increase my income now. Instead of saying I'm a millionaire!
    By writing your affirmation 25 times a day on paper & not on your keyboard you coerce & influence your subconscious mind to feel that you have what you want in order to manifest what you want.

Both Marilyn Jennet & Dan Kennedy are both examples of successful people who apply what they teach, & they both teach that prosperity must become the dominant thought instead of self doubt & poverity thinking.

Let me know if you want me to upload the "Feel Free to Prosper in Two Weeks Course" It would normally cost you $497. http://www.feelfreetoprosper.com/

warm regards,

hey top

I know.. I msg him and teach him how to upload this course.. But as you see, It is still not here... If he uploads we can cancel this group buy. If not there are people wanting this including me. We would like to
    buy it with the help of FUB.

Thanks
    Hey Guys, here is the feedback I can give you-

I am in favor of GB's as much as the next guy- I have gotten into three or four so far this year- So maybe this is hypocritical or double-stadardish (word?) but I'm going to implore you to BUY THE COURSE!!! Buy it straight from her- It is worth every penny-

But not only that, I challenge you all to pony up the $500 - I did, and this is the absolute TRUTH- I had only gone through the first 2 weeks of the course, and I had miraculously gotten back the $500 I spent from two out of the blue sources- And after that, everybody started calling me the "money magnet" - They saw the crazy deals I was getting on things, people handing me money out of nowhere, and at this point I'd say I've gotten at least 20 times my money's worth- It is a really easy course to get through, and it is unlike any other similar course I've seen- It also is the only course on abundance that I had been able to completely follow through on because of it's ease and simplicity-

So yes, I have the complete course, and not to be a jerk at all, I promise you guys, I just have too much respect for Marilyn, and KNOW that her course gets you absolute RESULTS, that I just wanted to tell you guys to just shell out the cash, charge it or whatever, and then SEE if you don't get the money back somehow within the month-

OK my two cents- Have a great one guys, you're all awesome-

Roland

P.S. I wanted to add that I don't know Marilyn, have never seen her or spoken to her, and am not an affiliate for the course or anything- Heck, I've never even shared my results with her although I probably should- I'm just someone who put it to practice with awesome results!
    Last edited by Roland; 07-20-2011 at 09:36 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Roland For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    @Roland, I would love to pay full price. Right now it just not possible. If the product works I will pay the author 10 fold. I have the same believe with any other product. If the product sucks I delete it and move forward.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eetoe For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Hey Guys, here is the feedback I can give you-

I am in favor of GB's as much as the next guy- I have gotten into three or four so far this year- So maybe this is hypocritical or double-stadardish (word?) but I'm going to implore you to BUY THE COURSE!!! Buy it straight from her- It is worth every penny-

But not only that, I challenge you all to pony up the $500 - I did, and this is the absolute TRUTH- I had only gone through the first 2 weeks of the course, and I had miraculously gotten back the $500 I spent from two out of the blue sources- And after that, everybody started calling me the "money magnet" - They saw the crazy deals I was getting on things, people handing me money out of nowhere, and at this point I'd say I've gotten at least 20 times my money's worth- It is a really easy course to get through, and it is unlike any other similar course I've seen- It also is the only course on abundance that I had been able to completely follow through on because of it's ease and simplicity-

So yes, I have the complete course, and not to be a jerk at all, I promise you guys, I just have too much respect for Marilyn, and KNOW that her course gets you absolute RESULTS, that I just wanted to tell you guys to just shell out the cash, charge it or whatever, and then SEE if you don't get the money back somehow within the month-

OK my two cents- Have a great one guys, you're all awesome-

Roland

P.S. I wanted to add that I don't know Marilyn, have never seen her or spoken to her, and am not an affiliate for the course or anything- Heck, I've never even shared my results with her although I probably should- I'm just someone who put it to practice with awesome results!
    Wow. Thank you for your review. Here is the another reason that we need to speed up the GB process.

Banned: Thief, Liar and a Traitor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 693 Posts
    I would be interested in a GB on this. If anybody buys it from her for $497, be careful. She has no guarantee. I'm highly suspicious of anyone selling an info product with no guarantee. However, I'm willing to risk $30 on it for a GB.
    Last edited by saxgentleman67; 07-21-2011 at 12:39 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to saxgentleman67 For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    1- DJDarci
    2- eetoe
    3- popoz
    4- jeddie
    5- mangoman68
    6- saxgentleman67

Awesome we need 14 people : )

FUB Member
    Thanks

Marilyn

Hi Guys,

I respect Roland's opinion, however I also know that there are members who will be very gratefull if a member will upload this course. After getting results they can decide to buy the course and all the other coursese of Marilyn.
    Joseph Murpy was very important for her. Here is a link for his book Your Infinite Power to be Rich! Enjoy!

Plenty!
    All my wants and needs are fullfilled!
    I easily and quickly accept prosperity as my divine right and I'm prepared to increase my income now. (write it down >25 times a day. especially when before sleeping.

http://www.zshare.net/download/928343609584e882/

warm regards and the richest blessings

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to top For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-21-2011), eetoe (07-21-2011)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Hi Guys,

I'm willing to contribute for the GB $30,- if I can use Paypall.
    I still think that Roland or ascendendmind will upload for fellow members
    All my love to Roland and ascendenmind!

warm regards,

29. The Following User Says Thank You to top For This Useful Post:

DJDarci (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    1- DJDarci
    2- eetoe
    3- popoz
    4- jeddie
    5- mangoman68
    6- saxgentleman67