Donor Membership
Board related questions. Staff directed questions . Don't PM the Staff, ask your questions here GBs questions, problems and updates FUB Donor Membership Access, FTP access for FUB members, Business Product Materials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Anthony Robbins & Chet Holmes - Ultimate Business Mastery System - Workbooks Only

  1. #1
    Respected Member matrix24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 891 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    1

    Anthony Robbins & Chet Holmes - Ultimate Business Mastery System - Workbooks Only

    I would really appreciate if some one can share Anthony Robbins & Chet Holmes - Ultimate Business Mastery System - Workbooks Only [3 ebooks - PDF].

    It Includes -

    Ultimate Business Mastery System - Anthony Robbins - Workbook Only

    99 pages scanned, OCRed & bookmarked to 1 PDF.

    SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION
    Quick Start: How to Get Maximum Results Out of This Program

    SESSION 2: DISCIPLINE 1
    Invincible Leadership: The Secret to Explosive Growth

    SESSION 3: DISCIPLINE 2
    The Only 3 Ways to Grow Your Business: How to Create Geometric Growth Now

    SESSION 4: DISCIPLINE 3
    Strategic Innovation: 5 Actions that Will Give You an Unfair Advantage

    SESSION 5: DISCIPLINE 4
    The Power of Influence: Solve Problems & Win!

    SESSION 6: DISCIPLINE 5
    The Rapid Planning Method:
    3 Master Steps to Take Immediate Control of Your Time, Your Life & Your Business

    SESSION 7: INTEGRATION
    The 5 Keys to Wealth and Happiness

    SESSION 8: PATHWAY TO PROFITS
    How We Went from Zero to a Billion in the Home Building Business
    with CEO Gerardo de Nicolas and Gene McNaughton

    Ultimate Business Mastery System - Chet Holmes - Workbook Only
    202 pages scanned, OCRed & bookmarked to 1 PDF.

    SESSION 1: BECOMING A MARKETING MASTER:
    Secrets of the Super Strategist and How to Build a Core Story

    SESSION 2: HOW TO BUILD A COMPLETE, TURNKEY, VIRTUAL SALES ORGANIZATION ON STRAIGHT COMMISSION

    SESSION 3: BEST BUYER STRATEGY:
    The Fastest, Least-Expensive Method to Double Sales

    SESSION 4: CREATE THE ULTIMATE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
    How to Go From 0 - $100 Million ... or a Billion

    SESSION 5: TIME AND RESULTS MANAGEMENT:
    Secrets of Billionaires

    SESSION 6: HIRING AND TALENT:
    The Key That Makes (or Costs) You Millions

    SESSION 7: THE SEVEN "MUSTS" OF MARKETING

    SESSION 8: DETAILING AND PERFECTING THE SALES PROCESS

    SESSION 9: PERFECTING YOUR FOLLOW UP

    SESSION 10: THE HIGH ART OF GETTING APPOINTMENTS WITH ANYONE, Part 1

    SESSION 11: THE HIGH ART OF GETTING APPOINTMENTS WITH ANYONE, Part 2
    SESSION 12: PROFESSIONAL PRESENTING:
    Rules and Skills Training

    Ultimate Business Mastery System - Modeling The Masters - Workbook Only
    62 pages scanned, OCRed & bookmarked to 1 PDF.

    SESSION 1: STEPHEN M.R. COVEY:
    The Speed of Trust

    SESSION 2: TONY HSIEH:
    The Zappos Story - How We Deliver Happiness &. Make Billions

    SESSION 3: JAY ABRAHAM:
    The Strategy of Preeminence-Understanding the Needs
    of Your Clients to Maximize Your Business Success

    SESSION 4: EBEN PAGAN:
    How to Think Like a Marketing Genius

    SESSION 5: GARY VAYNERCHUK:
    Turning Your Passion into a Successful Business

    SESSION 6: INTERNET MARKETING MASTERS:
    Vishen Lakhiani, Anik Singal, Mike Koenigs &. Doug Williams

    SESSION 7: ANDY MILLER:
    Consultative Selling

    SESSION 8: BRENDON BURCHARD:
    Harnessing the Power of Corporate Sponsorships &. Nonprofit Partners

    SESSION 9: SCOTT HALLMAN:
    The Windfall Profits Workshop

    SESSION 10: JILL LUBLIN
    Create the News, Control Your Message

    SESSION 11 : MARK THOMPSON:
    What's Your Company Worth? Billionaire Secrets

    SESSION 12: SCOTT HALLMAN:
    The Hierarchy of Opportunities Workshop
    Where You Are Headed Is More Important Than How Fast You Are Going

  2. #2
    Respected Member appliedknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 555 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix24 View Post
    I would really appreciate if some one can share Anthony Robbins & Chet Holmes - Ultimate Business Mastery System - Workbooks Only [3 ebooks - PDF].

    It Includes -

    Ultimate Business Mastery System - Anthony Robbins - Workbook Only



    99 pages scanned, OCRed & bookmarked to 1 PDF.

    SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION
    Quick Start: How to Get Maximum Results Out of This Program

    SESSION 2: DISCIPLINE 1
    Invincible Leadership: The Secret to Explosive Growth

    SESSION 3: DISCIPLINE 2
    The Only 3 Ways to Grow Your Business: How to Create Geometric Growth Now

    SESSION 4: DISCIPLINE 3
    Strategic Innovation: 5 Actions that Will Give You an Unfair Advantage

    SESSION 5: DISCIPLINE 4
    The Power of Influence: Solve Problems & Win!

    SESSION 6: DISCIPLINE 5
    The Rapid Planning Method:
    3 Master Steps to Take Immediate Control of Your Time, Your Life & Your Business

    SESSION 7: INTEGRATION
    The 5 Keys to Wealth and Happiness

    SESSION 8: PATHWAY TO PROFITS
    How We Went from Zero to a Billion in the Home Building Business
    with CEO Gerardo de Nicolas and Gene McNaughton

    Ultimate Business Mastery System - Chet Holmes - Workbook Only
    202 pages scanned, OCRed & bookmarked to 1 PDF.

    SESSION 1: BECOMING A MARKETING MASTER:
    Secrets of the Super Strategist and How to Build a Core Story

    SESSION 2: HOW TO BUILD A COMPLETE, TURNKEY, VIRTUAL SALES ORGANIZATION ON STRAIGHT COMMISSION

    SESSION 3: BEST BUYER STRATEGY:
    The Fastest, Least-Expensive Method to Double Sales

    SESSION 4: CREATE THE ULTIMATE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
    How to Go From 0 - $100 Million ... or a Billion

    SESSION 5: TIME AND RESULTS MANAGEMENT:
    Secrets of Billionaires

    SESSION 6: HIRING AND TALENT:
    The Key That Makes (or Costs) You Millions

    SESSION 7: THE SEVEN "MUSTS" OF MARKETING

    SESSION 8: DETAILING AND PERFECTING THE SALES PROCESS

    SESSION 9: PERFECTING YOUR FOLLOW UP

    SESSION 10: THE HIGH ART OF GETTING APPOINTMENTS WITH ANYONE, Part 1

    SESSION 11: THE HIGH ART OF GETTING APPOINTMENTS WITH ANYONE, Part 2
    SESSION 12: PROFESSIONAL PRESENTING:
    Rules and Skills Training

    Ultimate Business Mastery System - Modeling The Masters - Workbook Only
    62 pages scanned, OCRed & bookmarked to 1 PDF.

    SESSION 1: STEPHEN M.R. COVEY:
    The Speed of Trust

    SESSION 2: TONY HSIEH:
    The Zappos Story - How We Deliver Happiness &. Make Billions

    SESSION 3: JAY ABRAHAM:
    The Strategy of Preeminence-Understanding the Needs
    of Your Clients to Maximize Your Business Success

    SESSION 4: EBEN PAGAN:
    How to Think Like a Marketing Genius

    SESSION 5: GARY VAYNERCHUK:
    Turning Your Passion into a Successful Business

    SESSION 6: INTERNET MARKETING MASTERS:
    Vishen Lakhiani, Anik Singal, Mike Koenigs &. Doug Williams

    SESSION 7: ANDY MILLER:
    Consultative Selling

    SESSION 8: BRENDON BURCHARD:
    Harnessing the Power of Corporate Sponsorships &. Nonprofit Partners

    SESSION 9: SCOTT HALLMAN:
    The Windfall Profits Workshop

    SESSION 10: JILL LUBLIN
    Create the News, Control Your Message

    SESSION 11 : MARK THOMPSON:
    What's Your Company Worth? Billionaire Secrets

    SESSION 12: SCOTT HALLMAN:
    The Hierarchy of Opportunities Workshop


    I would be seriously interested in the same plus any audios or videos.

    I'd be happy to add to your rep power as I'm sure matrix24 & other FUB members would.

    Thanks in advance.
    What GBs do you want to see here on FUB?

    Start a [Discuss GB] thread to see if there is enough interest in the GB.

    Learn more here:

    1) GBs From A To Z - Rules, Pricing, How They Work and More:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?30151

    2) GB General Discussion Threads Template to Use When Starting A GB:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?29625

    BUY the product if you can afford it on your own.
    If not, start and/or join a GB here on FUB.


  3. #3
    Respected Member matrix24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 891 Times in 175 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Any clue on possibility of getting this ? I hope everyone will benefit from this once we get it.
    Where You Are Headed Is More Important Than How Fast You Are Going

  4. #4
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 215 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    I have Chet Holmes' Business Growth Masters v 3.0 [2008], workbook, videos and all, before he partnered with TR. This is Chet's $3000 home study program. And it's FANTASTIC for anyone who currently has a business or is serious about starting and growing a highly-profitable one.

    I am very new here, funds are a bit tight at the moment, but would like to contribute this valuable resource [IF you guys think it you'd like to see it here], but don't know where or how to start. If there are any mods that can help explain the process [or point me to a thread that does], I'd certainly appreciate it, and get the process rolling, if anyone has an interest.

    Here's a screenshot of the TOC:


    Let me know your thoughts.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjnfk For This Useful Post:

    appliedknowledge (09-23-2010), wings.of.fire2020 (09-29-2010)

  6. #5
    Serving Members floyd_003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    658
    Thanks
    970
    Thanked 829 Times in 259 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    It is fairly simple, compress files into 200 MB chunks, go to
    Code:
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
    and start uploading them. You can select which mirror you want to choose, I would advise three at least (for example RapidShare, Megaupload, Mediafire). Please change name of files so they do not reflect name of the course, so mirrors administrators won't delete them. When finish uploading, you will get links.
    Go to FUB, choose proper business download section, create post with material description, possible sales letter and post links. Make sure you code every single link like I did in this post. How to code link? Copy link into post, highlight it and press # above the post. Voila, all done

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floyd_003 For This Useful Post:

    black (01-17-2011), thinninja (12-06-2011)

  8. #6
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 215 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Another challenge I have is that all 22 vids are .avi's AND except for 1 of the are all over 400 MB each.

    I am very busy at the moment, so I don't have time to convert all 22 vids to MP4's, perhaps I can convert a few a day and upload and post again, when done.

    But for now, to get you started, here's the 358 pg. workbook and a core powerpoint story:

    Hotfile:
    Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/71266947/b745f87/workbook.zip.html
    Megaupload:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KW0K0YRG
    Rapidshare:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/420810650/workbook.zip
    Mediafire:
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9ld3jln1i1gwplu
    I'll start converting a few vids when I can and up them soon.

    Thanks for the help floyd_003.

    Be well all and enjoy!

  9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sjnfk For This Useful Post:

    appliedknowledge (09-23-2010), darkr (09-23-2010), Define (02-06-2012), dirtylow (05-03-2012), faz_osiris (10-01-2010), gecko (09-29-2010), guacamoledip (10-02-2010), guard007 (09-25-2010), mattvei (09-23-2010), sugiahochoi (10-26-2011), thinninja (10-01-2010), wara (12-21-2011), whoababywhoa (09-13-2011), Wolle (09-23-2010)

  10. #7
    Serving Members floyd_003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    658
    Thanks
    970
    Thanked 829 Times in 259 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    You do not need to convert them to .mp4 format, .avi is just fine. Just compressed them all into 100or 200 MB chunks and upload them

  11. #8
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 215 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Great! How do you do that quickly? Software compression like 7-zip? [Which I do have]... Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_003 View Post
    You do not need to convert them to .mp4 format, .avi is just fine. Just compressed them all into 100or 200 MB chunks and upload them

  12. #9
    Respected Member appliedknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 555 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sjnfk View Post
    I have Chet Holmes' Business Growth Masters v 3.0 [2008], workbook, videos and all, before he partnered with TR. This is Chet's $3000 home study program. And it's FANTASTIC for anyone who currently has a business or is serious about starting and growing a highly-profitable one.

    I am very new here, funds are a bit tight at the moment, but would like to contribute this valuable resource [IF you guys think it you'd like to see it here], but don't know where or how to start. If there are any mods that can help explain the process [or point me to a thread that does], I'd certainly appreciate it, and get the process rolling, if anyone has an interest.

    Here's a screenshot of the TOC:


    Let me know your thoughts.

    sjnfk

    Glad to have you as a valuable contributing FUB member!

    Here is a FUB post on how to rar a file that should help you.

    You don't need to spend your valuable time changing the audio file types.

    I look forward to your FUB posts.

    Code:
    How To Rar A File
    
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?11091
    Last edited by appliedknowledge; 09-23-2010 at 11:33 AM.
    What GBs do you want to see here on FUB?

    Start a [Discuss GB] thread to see if there is enough interest in the GB.

    Learn more here:

    1) GBs From A To Z - Rules, Pricing, How They Work and More:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?30151

    2) GB General Discussion Threads Template to Use When Starting A GB:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?29625

    BUY the product if you can afford it on your own.
    If not, start and/or join a GB here on FUB.


  13. #10
    Respected Member appliedknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 555 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    I got a pm from sjnfk.
    He's got 22 videos and 12 GB of Chet Holmes to upload to FUB.

    How about Enzo & Huyangel contacting him by pm or here in this and giving him some tips about how to get it done the fastest & easiest way possible.

    Who else here on FUB is willing to give sjnfk both a rep point & a thanks if he uploads it to FUB?
    What GBs do you want to see here on FUB?

    Start a [Discuss GB] thread to see if there is enough interest in the GB.

    Learn more here:

    1) GBs From A To Z - Rules, Pricing, How They Work and More:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?30151

    2) GB General Discussion Threads Template to Use When Starting A GB:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?29625

    BUY the product if you can afford it on your own.
    If not, start and/or join a GB here on FUB.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to appliedknowledge For This Useful Post:

    guacamoledip (10-02-2010)

  15. #11
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 215 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    appliedknowledge,

    Have decided to convert the vids to MP4's so they'll be easier to upload. Have 6 out of 22 done. I'll let you know when I've completed them [will prob be Mon or Tues of next week] and will post the links.

    Have a great weekend!

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjnfk For This Useful Post:

    appliedknowledge (10-02-2010), Define (10-07-2010), Ihavenoname (10-02-2010), Saadomar7 (10-02-2010), thinninja (10-02-2010)

  17. #12
    FUB Member thinninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    I look forward to the MP4s

    thanks

  18. #13
    Respected Member appliedknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 555 Posts
    Rep Power
    1





    Be sure to both THANK & give sjnfk a REP POINT
    (by clicking on the star in the lower left of sjnfk's post, it only takes 2 seconds and he is spending hours & hours of his valuable time to make it easier for lots of us here on FUB to view the Chet Holmes videos). DON'T BE LAZY and not give him the rep points that he deserves.

    appliedknowledge
    What GBs do you want to see here on FUB?

    Start a [Discuss GB] thread to see if there is enough interest in the GB.

    Learn more here:

    1) GBs From A To Z - Rules, Pricing, How They Work and More:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?30151

    2) GB General Discussion Threads Template to Use When Starting A GB:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?29625

    BUY the product if you can afford it on your own.
    If not, start and/or join a GB here on FUB.


  19. #14
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 215 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Should I start a new thread or post here when done?

  20. #15
    Respected Member guacamoledip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    707
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 1,361 Times in 406 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Since this thread has the tag-line "Workbooks only" and you will have videos to post, you should start a new thread. Thanks, and rep power is on the way!

  21. #16
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 215 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Thanks. Whatever rep power is, I guess it'll just add to my superpowers! :0)

  22. #17
    Respected Member appliedknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 555 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sjnfk View Post
    Thanks. Whatever rep power is, I guess it'll just add to my superpowers! :0)

    Hi sjnfk

    Definitely start a new thread.

    Look for your rep power under your FUB member name, # of posts, # of thanks, etc.

    Thanks are for thanking you.
    Rep points are given by FUB members when they really appreciate your post(s).

    My thanks and a rep point will be added soon.
    What GBs do you want to see here on FUB?

    Start a [Discuss GB] thread to see if there is enough interest in the GB.

    Learn more here:

    1) GBs From A To Z - Rules, Pricing, How They Work and More:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?30151

    2) GB General Discussion Threads Template to Use When Starting A GB:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?29625

    BUY the product if you can afford it on your own.
    If not, start and/or join a GB here on FUB.


  23. #18
    FUB Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 215 Times in 48 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Have converted all 22 vids to MP4 and have PM'd "ENZO" for suggestions on the quickest way to upload them. It won't be long now! :0)

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjnfk For This Useful Post:

    appliedknowledge (10-04-2010), faz_osiris (10-04-2010), floyd_003 (10-04-2010), jasonortiztkd (10-04-2010), minon197 (10-04-2010)

  25. #19
    iSaveLink Private Section Member tarzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The jungle in Africa
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 48 Times in 24 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    This seems to be a very interesting thread to follow. I believe you will insert
    a link to the new thread here

  26. #20
    Respected Member appliedknowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 555 Posts
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    This seems to be a very interesting thread to follow. I believe you will insert
    a link to the new thread here

    sjnfk will start a new thread.
    Look for it probably tomorrow.
    What GBs do you want to see here on FUB?

    Start a [Discuss GB] thread to see if there is enough interest in the GB.

    Learn more here:

    1) GBs From A To Z - Rules, Pricing, How They Work and More:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?30151

    2) GB General Discussion Threads Template to Use When Starting A GB:
    http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/showthread.php?29625

    BUY the product if you can afford it on your own.
    If not, start and/or join a GB here on FUB.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tony Robbins: New Money Masters With Chet Holmes [1 DVD]
    By raonn in forum Offline and Internet Marketing Download Area
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. Chet Holmes - Business Growth Masters 3.0
    By μלּмęŠ in forum Offline and Internet Marketing Download Area
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 06:06 AM
  3. [REQ] Chet Holmes - Business Growth Masters v 3.0
    By appliedknowledge in forum Business Section Request Area
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 12:01 PM
  4. Tony Robbins - Chet Holmes Interview
    By dwaraka007 in forum Offline and Internet Marketing Download Area
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 03:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Donor Membership
Donor Service, Donor Review